局庸关长城(中国万里长城)

局庸关长城(中国万里长城)

Johor

Johor

Sepang sunset beach

Sepang sunset beach

Ipoh Trip

Ipoh Trip

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sweet Thurs...thx dear

wohoo...i'm so pig~
get sick again take a day leave~
actually it's really terrible + bad mood for me on wed nite..
bsc my cousin send in to hospital...we heard a bad news really bad bad bad~!!!
headache until me cannot lunch + dinner on wed...
i just want sleep & sleep...until next day
today wasn't bad....my headache recover in the next morning~
my dear come n visit & take care of me..
but hv some crazy things we did today~
mom was sleep..we 'tou tou'  hang out from my hrs xP
it's a 1st time so pig action i did it..i think u r the same ~^^
but i feel happy & sweet :)
afternoon bring me to eat some of nice food til so full++
coz we really crazy hungry xP
'tou fu hua' ++ chocolate++
ate until~~
my stupid dear...give a surprised for me 

it's really big surprised...
Touching my heart~~
NOT the present..
dunno why~T.T !!!
Sweetttttt...thx my dear~ 
and...
bring it so big surprised bck home~~
ask my mom take photo v us~
mom was funny on it ...coz she duno how to hold my ph~
chi..cha..~!! thx my mom~~luv u all
12roses + some of the lavender 
feel sorry on it...i 4got something important things
i'm pig i'm sopo i'm old already~
lucky hv u ...i'm not 100% gd in bcome gf~
coz i'm always so 'chu xin da yi' xP
luv u dear ^.^

No comments: