局庸关长城(中国万里长城)

局庸关长城(中国万里长城)

Johor

Johor

Sepang sunset beach

Sepang sunset beach

Ipoh Trip

Ipoh Trip

Monday, January 4, 2010

Everything New..

ops~finally 'gaotim' my new blogger here..
http://shirlyng.blogspot.com/
just feel i have a been long time didn't upload my new blog..
Everything's new here~new year... new style... some more new friends...
& new semester on this thursday xD

Last few days.. went out v my colleague ate rojak at ss15...
not really nice...just feel okay the taste~
1st January 2010
a lot people for waiting...
a bit sweet + not too peppery taste^^
go and try u will know...

after that went out v qiqi again to ioi mall~ 
go for walk walk & bought something xD
eat a damn expensive icecream=.=
RM18.85 
 
alright..nvm la..already pay xD
just enjoy eat & take photo there..kaka 

alright~Now memory back my last year 09'...
my dear sis come back from johor,
Accompany her two weeks more..
We almost everyday went out to shopping..
and take a lot new photo..
but now she already back to johor waiting for her new born baby...
a new little princess is coming to this world
wish her & baby stay healthy^^
  I Love My Family^^

happy x'mas night with my jiemui ~ exchange our present & celebrate qiqi birthday^^

actually our gang have 7girls..but someone can't attend
my x'mas present from penny^^  

the last...had a new year evev u all
i got some of new friends..but not really talk so much xD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

new blog new blog~~
support har sin =)
i didnt notice is first present also xD

shirly829 said...

=.=
not fist present thn?
><

Anonymous said...

don know~~coz recently too much of celebrating..blur d ~